Elmzell is a member of Ius Laboris – an international alliance comprising of leading law firms that focus on employment and labour law. Today, the alliance has over 1,400 lawyers focusing on these issues. The firms are based in over 160 cities in 49 countries.
Ius Laboris is more than an alliance. Member firms cooperate closely when assisting clients on matters with an international and multijurisdictional dimension. This includes, for example, advice related to a particular country or coordinating employment law issues in a number of countries, such as in conjunction with major reorganisations or implementation of global policies. Each member firm is expected to be the leading firm within employment law in respective jurisdiction. The performances of each firm will be subject to annual review by the Quality Committee of the alliance.
The members of Ius Laboris have also produced a shared knowledge bank for our clients, which we call the Global Guide. For more information, please visit www.globalhrlaw.com
Please feel free to contact us and then we can tell you more about how we can assist you in matters that involve business abroad.
Why Ius Laboris
“Ius Laboris offers clients superb coverage in the Americas, Europe and Asia” - Source: Chambers & Partners, the Global Directory, 2015 edition
- The quality program of continuous assessment and monitoring has made the brand a recognized seal of quality and a benchmark for competitors.
- Ius Laboris selects market-leading HR law practises in each country.
- Deep and broad resources, means a cross-border project team can be tailored to fit corporate clients’ requirements. Project teams frequently span more than 30 jurisdictions.
- Some clients benefit from access to international HR law events, training, workshops and the online Global HR Law Guide via the client portal at www.globalhrlaw.com.
- Audits: Policies & Contracts
- Collective Bargaining
- Collective Redundancies
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Due Diligence
- Executive Compensation & Benefits
- Expatriation and Immigration
- Facility Shutdown
- Individual Employment Contracts
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- M&A and TUPE
- Non Competition
- Sensitive Terminations
- Social Media
- Workplace Investigations
- Works Council Negotiations
Ius Laboris Firms
- 1 Common language
- 5 Continents
- 49 Countries
- 160 Cities
- 1400 HR Lawyers